Good Morning on Thursday Night I baked 102 cupcakes but two of the cupcake got destroyed by someone and now I have 100 cupcakes I baked them somewhere around until 10.00 O'clock. and I am tired . From Lily
Good morning P singing to the old people. M sorry, I don't have anything minus to say about this week I I didn't find anything interesting this week - I was bored all week. At school. At home...we got to have cookies Thank you for reading this, Lily
Good afternoon, Today we learnt some fact about eel from Don . Eel's can go forwards and backward . Long fin eels are fat and small fin eel are small. Don't put your fighter in it mouth because its teeth are backward. they can eat baby ducklings Eels can try to eat a crab. The Biggest eel That don found was about 2 metres : Heres another Link
Comments
Post a Comment